Sharing-info

AIRFRANCE FLIGHT CANCELLATION from Kuala Lumpur to Paris

페이지 정보

writer belikelydi date19-10-07 16:59 28 view

본문

FLIGHT FROM ASIA TO EUROPE DELAYED FOR ~12 HOURS AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT OF @airfrance DOESNT GIVE A F*CK!
before I experienced flight delay I loved to buy a ticket of AIRFRANCE,  BUT….
6 hours ago we received email from @airfrance where it was written for getting compensation 
“Your flight from Kuala Lumpur to Paris has been delayed due to operational reasons”
We were shocked, pissed, but kinda calm as we knew that we are flying with a huge company that will definitely not let us suffer bcs of their own mistakes.
Fortunately, Europe seems to have good compensation regulations.
I connected to customer support for flight delay compensation through messenger and there super nice people. sent me a link to submit a claim for our problem. We did and afterwards decided to call to customer support line to get more explanations

We spent almost an hour calling: we were sent to different departments and NOBODY was given us an answer. Moreover one of the guys was super rude and basically said “I DONT CARE”, another one said “Oh, you are from Lithuania. I will give you a Lithuanian number!” He gave us a number that DOESNT EXIST! When we said to him that country code is not correct( bcs we saw in advance that number is weird), he answered: “No, no, it’s correct, just dial country code before all these digitals”

Then we called to representatives of Lithuania that are in Finland, bcs we decided to follow dude advice even though he gave a wrong number. From there we were redirecting a couple of times more from one department to another one and then they said to us “CALL TO UK” We didn’t give up and call! In UK they politely said that “We don’t know anything and we don’t care!” ( But 10 times much politely than in France)

So as a result, now we need to stay overnight in Singapore airport ( we were asking about hotel and NOBODY gave us an answer), we spent money on all these international calls, we are missing all our connections to Vilnius, we will get an answer for our claim in approx 2 weeks and basically we need to pay €250x2 now to come home

I have traveled all around the world and have NEVER seen such a chaos. Airfrance should think about their customers, not only about their money! I really hope that this post will reach this company
comment list

There is no comments.

Choose your Best
Flight compaensation company
You can easily find best company
for Flight compensation.
You can find the
Best price, fastest, convenient,
company for your claim
Claim up to €600 from the airline if you flight has been disrupted in the
past 5 years
Top 10↓
Easy to use↓
Price↓
Fastest↓
Company
Rating
Success Fee
Time
Top Company
air claim usa
Rank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight Ranking
25% +25% legal action fee
to present in court
6-10weeks
Claim now
Read review and see ratings
Top Company
air claim lithuania
Rank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight RankingRank / Ranking / Flight Comparison / Flight Ranking
25%
4~12weeks
Claim now
air claim usa
25%
12~16weeks
Claim now
air claim netherlands
25%
8~12weeks
Claim now
air claim  czech
to present in court
8-12weeks
Claim now
air claim russia
25%
8~12weeks
Claim now
air claim poland
25%
8~12weeks
Claim now
air claim germany
22%
12~16weeks
Claim now
air claim france
25%
8~12weeks
Claim now
air claim korea
to present in court
8~12weeks
Claim now